Title: Mixed Media graphic posters1)How can i create a set of posters trying to convince the public that Barcelona is a good place to go for art purposes?
2)How can i create a set of posters that will promote Barcelona and Chestnut Grove School?
Theme: Barcelona and Places
Aims of the project:
To create a set of posters about Barcelona and all the attractions, buildings, scenery and people from my point of view. To try and promote Barcelona as a great place to visit and a great place for art. Also my journal with
Primary sources:
I have collected a range of primary sources from my residential trip to Barcelona; including : Photos of buildings, people, places, scenery , tourist attractions such as the famous Sacra Familia by Gaudi. Also water colour paintings from my photographs, video recordings and sound recordings.
Each day i wrote a dairy entry about my experiences and what i found interesting, i will incorporate this into my art work, I also have drawings from museums and galleries visits.
Secondary sources:
I have collected tickets (Bus, Metro, and plane tickets), Drawings from photos i have taken in Barcelona. I also collected Artist research including Gaudi, Goan Miro, Picasso and Muntadas.
I will use these artists style of art to inspire my Posters i will be making using Computer Aided Design.
Ideas and Responses:
Water colour paintings from photographs.
Fine liner drawings from photos.
Experiments using PhotoShop.
Experimenting with colours to see what colours i will use for my final pieces. (Set theme throwout posters). Lino prints from photos and The items i collected from Barcelona.
Incorporating Gaudi's Mosaic pieces into my work.
Critical and contextual references and influences:
I would like to use Gaudi in my artwork because he has a Major influence in Barcelona with many of his buildings and designs around the city everyone knows who he is in Barcelona and other parts of the world.
His art and designs are a little wierd because some of his designs are past his time, for instance the Sagrada Famila Chappel, the outside is dated and with lots of religious statues, but inside its completly differnt and almost mordern for his time.


No comments:
Post a Comment